£26k - 30k per year
4 months ago
Liquid error: internal
Marketing Manager- maternity cover
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Manager to join an industry leading, highly ambitious and progressive organisation in Warrington. You will be working across two premium brands to implement brand strategy and drive the sales and marketing campaigns.
The company is a manufacturer based in Warrington and this is a 9 month contract paying up to £30k. If you have experience in commercial marketing or demand generation this could be a great job for you.
Interested? If so, please contact Paddy Wells at Forward Role Recruitment on (07514)(950197) or (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Drive the brand strategy to increase brand awareness in the market
- Annual marketing planning and execution
- Deliver integrated sales and marketing campaigns
- Develop a marketing proposition for non partner accounts
- Create promotions and marketing incentives
- Demand generation campaigns
- Product launch marketing materials
- PR and advertising
- Previous experience in a commercial/demand generation marketing role is essential
- Experience working on a wholesale/,manufacturing marketing team would be preferable but not essential
- An excellent communicator able to work with different stakeholders and teams easily and effectively
- Able to deliver commercial marketing, demand generation and brand optimisation strategies
- Highly motivated by commercial marketing initiatives
- Confident presenter
Up to £30,000
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.