£20k - 22k per year
Events/ Hospitality/ Leisure
Up to 22K
I am working with a very exciting Events/ Hospitality Group who are looking for a passionate Content Executive to join their ever expanding team!
The role will report directly into the Senior Marketing Manager and will work alongside a strong Marketing Team, who work across all online marketing disciplines including email, social media, affiliates, paid social and influencers.
The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, creative and passionate about creating new and engaging content and have the ability to optimize existing content effectively to meet best SEO practices.
- Create content for website pages, including copy writing and image selection
- Be adaptable to the needs of the business, identifying SEO opportunities and errors, providing insight to assist in the maintenance and growth of SEO
- Management of reviews of events on websites
- Great copy writing skills
- Keen interest in SEO optimization and KPIs that measure SEO channel performance
- Use of Content Management Systems and Google Analytics/ Adobe Analytics
The business is open to a graduate who maybe has some summer internship experience, or work experience within a content marketing environment.
Please contact Eilidh Sproul at Forward Role for more information! firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.