£38k - 46k per year
Content Marketing Manager
Events/ Networking/ Social platform
Up to 45K
I am working with an extremely exciting social/ networking community platform whom are looking for a passionate Content Marketing Manager to join their ever prospering business!
The business is one of the fastest growing businesses in Manchester, and has built a HUGE audience!
The role reports directly into the Head of Marketing and you will be responsible for managing the overall content strategy and be the driving force behind it!
- Developing and executing the core content plan -- you’ll have full ownership of this with the support of the wider marketing team.
- Storyboarding and creating compelling content spanning across written, visual and audio channels.
- Identifying channel strategies to increase outreach, drive brand awareness and generate leads.
- Make sure all content fits within brand guidelines.
- Assisting with team coaching and project managing campaigns.
- Evaluating content performance and reporting on successes.
- You'll have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role with a proven track record of delivering content across a variety of mediums.
- Content will excite you, and you’ll have worked in a content-led business – either in-house or agency.
- Highly experienced in creating and reviewing a multitude of content –written, visual and audio – with impeccable attention to detail and proof-reading skills.
- Demonstrable experience of measuring performance of content across all channels.
- Natural team coach with previous experience of coaching and/or managing a team.
Please contact Eilidh Sproul at Forward Role for a further confidential chat about the role! firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.