Corporate Communications Manager- 12 months
I’m working with a leading law firm in Manchester to find a Corporate Communications Manager to cover a 12 month maternity leave.
This is a busy role driving the development and delivery of all corporate communications including media, internal communications, social media, PR and communications campaigns. The ideal candidate will have experience in a professional services environment.
Interested? If so, please contact Paddy Wells at Forward Role Recruitment on (07467)(943029) or (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Manage the corporate communications team day to day
- Drive corporate communications to increase market share
- Promote the firms reputation and its core proposition
- Develop and deliver firm-wide campaigns to support key projects
- Work with senior stakeholders and provide them with recommendations on corporate communications strategies
- Develop and manage the firms awards
- Own the crisis communications should they arise
- Develop quality content for a range of channels
- Drive communications across digital channels
- Responsible for the communications during periods of change
- Experience managing full communications mix across digital and external channels is essential
- A passion for communications with a track record of delivering internal client base
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Team management experience is essential
- Experience in the professional services sector would be useful but not essential
- Strong network within the media
- Able to form relationships with stakeholders at all levels both internally and external to the business
- An interest in business and writing about business related stories
A competitive salary
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- Central London
- £70k - 80k per year + excellent benefits including car allowance
- Posted 3 months ago
Our client is a well-known financial technology brand, based in central London, with head offices in Europe – looking for an experienced Senior Corporate Communications Manager who will lead communications for Cyber Security. This role will report into the Deputy Head of Corporate Affairs and wil...
- Manchester City Centre
- £27k - 32k per year
- Posted 29 days ago
Assistant Communications Manager Introduction: A leading education business in Manchester is looking for an Assistant Communications for a 6 month contract and may go permanent. You will be responsible for the media, PR, internal communications and social media. Interested? If so, please contact ...
- Greater Manchester
- £35k - 40k per year
- Posted 3 months ago
Internal Communications Manager £35,000 - £40,000 Greater Manchester This is a great opportunity for an experienced Internal Communications Manager to join this professional services firm in Greater Manchester and provide support across all aspects of employee engagement. As an experienced commun...
- £80k - 90k per year
- Posted 10 months ago
Our client is a global, leading professional services business, looking for a Senior Internal Communications Manager to be based in their London offices. The role will report into the Head of Communications, focussing on business partnering key business areas and working with senior leaders to he...