Corporate Communications Manager- 12 months
I’m working with a leading law firm in Manchester to find a Corporate Communications Manager to cover a 12 month maternity leave.
This is a busy role driving the development and delivery of all corporate communications including media, internal communications, social media, PR and communications campaigns. The ideal candidate will have experience in a professional services environment.
Interested? If so, please contact Paddy Wells at Forward Role Recruitment on (07467)(943029) or (email@example.com)
- Manage the corporate communications team day to day
- Drive corporate communications to increase market share
- Promote the firms reputation and its core proposition
- Develop and deliver firm-wide campaigns to support key projects
- Work with senior stakeholders and provide them with recommendations on corporate communications strategies
- Develop and manage the firms awards
- Own the crisis communications should they arise
- Develop quality content for a range of channels
- Drive communications across digital channels
- Responsible for the communications during periods of change
- Experience managing full communications mix across digital and external channels is essential
- A passion for communications with a track record of delivering internal client base
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Team management experience is essential
- Experience in the professional services sector would be useful but not essential
- Strong network within the media
- Able to form relationships with stakeholders at all levels both internally and external to the business
- An interest in business and writing about business related stories
A competitive salary
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- Central London
- £70k - 80k per year + excellent benefits including car allowance
- Posted 22 days ago
Our client is a well-known financial technology brand, based in central London, with head offices in Europe – looking for an experienced Senior Corporate Communications Manager who will lead communications for Cyber Security. This role will report into the Deputy Head of Corporate Affairs and wil...
- £45k - 48k per year + benefits
- Posted 3 months ago
Communications Specialist - Fintech / Financial Services / Technology Our client is an international financial services organisation, looking for a passionate Communications Specialist with experience in the financial services / technology sectors to support the growth of their global marketing c...
- £30k - 35k per year
- Posted 3 months ago
Communications Manager Warrington Up to £35,000 This is an opportunity to join this market leader and lead the strategy across email, SMS and DM. You would manage the communications team and be part of a great team who really believe in making the business a fantastic place to work. You will need...
- Greater Manchester
- £35k - 40k per year
- Posted about 1 month ago
Internal Communications Manager £35,000 - £40,000 Greater Manchester This is a great opportunity for an experienced Internal Communications Manager to join this professional services firm in Greater Manchester and provide support across all aspects of employee engagement. As an experienced commun...