Manchester City Centre
5 months ago
Corporate Communications Manager- 12 months
I’m working with a leading law firm in Manchester to find a Corporate Communications Manager to cover a 12 month maternity leave.
This is a busy role driving the development and delivery of all corporate communications including media, internal communications, social media, PR and communications campaigns. The ideal candidate will have experience in a professional services environment.
Interested? If so, please contact Paddy Wells at Forward Role Recruitment on (07467)(943029) or (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Manage the corporate communications team day to day
- Drive corporate communications to increase market share
- Promote the firms reputation and its core proposition
- Develop and deliver firm-wide campaigns to support key projects
- Work with senior stakeholders and provide them with recommendations on corporate communications strategies
- Develop and manage the firms awards
- Own the crisis communications should they arise
- Develop quality content for a range of channels
- Drive communications across digital channels
- Responsible for the communications during periods of change
- Experience managing full communications mix across digital and external channels is essential
- A passion for communications with a track record of delivering internal client base
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Team management experience is essential
- Experience in the professional services sector would be useful but not essential
- Strong network within the media
- Able to form relationships with stakeholders at all levels both internally and external to the business
- An interest in business and writing about business related stories
A competitive salary
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.