£27k - 33k per year
over 1 year ago
Liquid error: internal
Senior Account Manager - Creative - Full-service Marketing Agency
paying up to £33,000
Forward Role is working with a full-service marketing agency that is looking for a Creative Senior Account Manager to join their client services team based in the heart of the fabulous city of Glasgow.
Reporting into the Account Director, you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of client accounts within the public sector, leading and delivering on integrated campaigns across creative, print and digital.
As part of your role you will:
- Lead on key accounts and manage the day to day client communications
- Understand the client’s business, strategic objectives and produce proposals and recommendations
- Manage campaigns across the full marketing mix, from initial brief and concept development through to final delivery
- Build strategic relationships with key client stakeholders
- Project manage workflow, working closely with the creative, digital, and studio & production teams making sure campaigns are delivered on time and to budget
- Mentor an Account Executive
Ideally, you will have at least 3-5 years of experience within a creative or marketing agency, with a successful track record of delivering multi-channel campaigns, to be able to come in and drive these accounts and hit the ground running.
In return, you get to join a leading agency, be part of a great team with a family-feel and great working culture.
If you wish to be considered for the position, please apply via the link below or send your CV to Jess Hill at Forward Role: firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.