£22k - 28k per year
Retail / Ecommerce business growing into Europe
Manchester based (with flexibility)
£22,000 - £28,000 plus great benefits
Honestly one of the best places to work - great innovative products, plenty of investment for growth, a growing Marketing team and real belief in CRM and the value it can bring.
- Email and SMS promotional campaign ownership from ideas to delivery and performance analytics.
- Responsible for email creation from start to finish, which includes image/HTML amends as required.
- Using email marketing design and delivery best practices, you’ll be responsible for collating and articulating design briefs to creative colleagues.
- Will own campaign testing (content and technical) as well as managing deployment via the email delivery platform
- Manage customer segments and selections process from defining our targeting approach to delivery of campaigns to those segments.
- Report on segment volumes, campaign counts and produce campaign forecasts.
- Monitor campaign stats from delivery > conversion and produce daily/weekly and monthly reports on performance using email engagement and conversion data.
- Produce promotional campaigns in collaboration with the wider marketing team and propose audience testing plans to optimise offers and increase conversion.
- Will be required to occasionally write, and proof email copy for promotional emails so must have a high level of written competency.
- Understand competitor email activity and be on top of wider email marketing trends to highlight opportunities for future campaign improvements.
- 1 - 4 years experience in a similar digitally focused role.
- Ideally from a B2C marketing background or has gained experience through a placement/Marketing degree.
- An understanding of email marketing design and delivery best practices. .
- Experience with ESP/Marketing automation or CRM technology.
- Basic hands-on HTML experience for editing and amends.
- Working experience of design packages such as Photoshop/Sketch.
- Competent in Excel and/or Google sheets.
- Comfortable with numbers and reporting on performance.
- Previous experience of Google Analytics preferred.
- Excellent written skills and ability to produce accurate written briefs.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.