Location:Manchester City Centre
£27k - 32k per year
Up to £32,000 dependant on experience
Manchester City Centre
Flexible & Hybrid working
Do you care about the saving planet?
This role could be for you, read on!
Due to unprecedented growth, this app based online grocery store are looking for a CRM Executive to join their Growth Team and their mission to eradicate single use plastic. This is an exciting opportunity to work for a business who have saved over 27,000,000 plastic bottles as well as nominated Northwest Business Insider's Most Exciting Companies.
Reporting into the CRM Manager and supporting the senior CRM Executive, you will help to transform the way people shop for the good of the environment by supporting the delivery of the CRM strategy. You will contribute your ideas to the customer journey to not only drive retention and Life Time Value of their customer base but to also teach, encourage and inspire people to reduce their plastic waste consumption by using this business.
What you'll be doing
- Implementing service driven communications to customers working closely with brand, operations, and trading teams to deliver to SLA and maintain customer experience
- Implementing email-marketing campaigns including single send customer service updates, automated sends and strategic campaigns that contribute to company objectives.
- With the support of the CRM and growth team, devise and implement multichannel campaigns to inform customers of the positive environmental impact in order to grow advocacy and loyalty.
- Gaining a detailed understanding of their customer lifecycle to implement regular testing in order to optimise communications across all channels and at all touch points of the customer lifecycle.
- Implementing segmented and promotional email communication plans in line with promotional and brand campaigns.
- Continued analysis and measurement of email performance and benchmarking against market competitors and leading retailers to define market trends, customer behaviour and industry best practice.
- Working with the brand teams to plan email campaigns promoting key events and brand messages.
- Manage any internal communications notifying key stakeholders of upcoming customer messages and CRM campaigns.
- Supporting other departments with internal customer data requests
What you'll need
- Educated to degree level, ideally in Marketing or related field
- 1-2 years’ experience working with CRM platform or Email Service Provider (Mailchimp, Braze, Sendgrid etc.) in a retail or direct-to-consumer environment
- Hands-on approach and can-do attitude
- Efficiency – can manage own workload and get the job done in an efficient manner
- Self-motivated with the ability to work autonomously
- Confident to try new things outside of comfort zone and learn on the job
- Taking ownership of the project end to end
- Data-driven, continuously improving and testing to deliver strong results
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.