£40k - 45k per year
£40,000 - £45,000
Can you create exceptional customer experiences that engage, increase profits and build brand loyalty?
Well, this role might be for you!
Forward role are working with a Financial Technology Company who aim to simplify borrowing money through making personalised customer journeys. To help grow the CRM output they are looking to recruit a brand new CRM Manager to enhance their customers and partners journeys to increase engagement and customer lifetime value.
To be successful in this role you’ll need extensive knowledge of email marketing principles, triggered campaigns, email testing and optimising performance.
- Making targeted, appropriate, and effective marketing campaigns.
- It’s a technical role working with an automated marketing platform
- Making and sustaining customer journeys as part of the marketing automation programs. This includes journey design and configuration, audience segmentation and data interrogation.
- Change the marketing agenda from a mostly manual to an automated system founded on behavioural and lifestyle triggers
- Plan out, create and carry out communications across the channels, campaigns and data driven programmes efficiently, ensuring to manage set-ups and configuration
- Measure activity performance, proposing ideas for development in a succinct way for the SLT
- Carry out and improve database segmentation to update the roadmap of directed marketing activities. Collaborate with stakeholders to make and put in place test strategies such as A/B multivariant testing that maximises conversions
- Strong understanding of email best practices and compliance, making sure a full sign off process is upheld and compliant
To be successful in this role, you’ll ideally have a previous background in Marketing Automation and have gained experience within the Financial Services industry.
You will also be:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Have strong numerical skills, data driven and logical
- Professional and confident
- Able to work as part of a team and able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Have excellent attention to detail, able to work under pressure, multitask and work on own initiative
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with patience
- Self-motivated and hard working with a positive and flexible attitude
- Demonstrate values, behaviours, and general conduct in line with company standards
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.