£36k - 40k per year + Excellent Benefits
Our client is a leading B2B services business who are looking to recruit a CRM Manager to join their busy and growing team.
You will use Pardot to generate leads, improve operational efficiencies and grow revenue from new and existing customers. You will manage software that streamlines processes, automates manual workflows, and sets up measurement tools that generate actionable insight.
Scope of role (The functions, people and revenue responsibility)
Direct Reports: n/a
Reports to: Chief Marketing Officer initially, then Head of Marketing
Responsibilities of the role (What we want you to do)
- Increase leads, decrease MQL to SQL timeline and support customer retention.
- Work with other teams within marketing to implement new campaigns and programmes within Pardot across a variety of channels (e.g. websites email, SMS, social, PPC).
- Manage and maintain Pardot integration with all digital touchpoints.
- Build, maintain and monitor quality automated workflows across the customer lifecycle.
- Assist with CRM database strategy to ensure that the properties created support lead generation programmes and provide sales teams with “ideal customer personas”.
- Collaborate with the necessary teams to implement and measure campaign lifecycles through acquisition, conversion, and retention.
- Review performance of lead acquisition and nurturing campaigns, optimising campaigns to improve ROI.
- Configure and maintain Pardot reporting dashboards which measure the performance of marketing and sales campaigns.
- Develop an appropriate lead scoring strategy, based on sales requirements to implement into the top, middle and bottom marketing funnel.
- Working collaboratively with other departments, you will use automation to help achieve business goals faster and more efficiently than ever before. You will look at new ways to drive the growth and retention levels of customers.
- Implement A/B testing campaigns to identify the best performing setups.
- Integrate and manage relevant third-party software and implement new product features to enhance functionality.
- Routinely audit the lead database to ensure data is high quality.
Success Measures (What success in the role looks like)
- Increase the number of marketing qualified leads generated by Pardot centric campaigns.
- Decrease the lifecycle time from MQL to SQL
- Increase in conversion rate of lead to customer via Pardot.
- Improvement in ROI for marketing campaigns via Pardot.
- Continuous improvement of campaigns based on analysis of performance.
Experience (What you need to have already done to be right for this role)
- Strong experience of implementation and use of Pardot.
- Experience in reviewing and integrating additional software/ Apps into Pardot.
- Experience of working on email marketing campaigns, lead generation and nurturing.
- Experience with data analytics software, including Google Analytics.
- Preliminary knowledge of relevant marketing areas including copywriting, social media, and user experience and user interface design.
- Strong email marketing and campaign experience.
- Experience of setting up effective workflows.
Skills (The personal capabilities needed to excel in this role)
- Data driven decision making.
- Strong communication skills.
- Analytical and detail orientated.
- Excellent time management, and ability to meet deadlines.
- Commercially minded.
- Strive to continually improve results with a desire to share new ideas and work hard towards common goals
Qualifications and other requirements
- Degree qualified.
- Relevant marketing (e.g. CIM) or digital qualifications (e.g. Certification in Pardot) or database strategy certifications.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.