£40k - 60k per year
Event Specialist- 12 months interim contract
A world leading tech blue chip based in Manchester are looking for an Event Specialist for a 12 month project.
You will lead the 12 month event calendar for all internal and external events ranging from roadshows to flagship industry events. These are industry leading events so a background in events management is essential. Someone from a busy agency or tech background would be a great fit. In addition to running the events calander you will also drive the marketing and collateral to promote these events so experience in campiagn management and use of a CRM system is important
Interested? If so, please contact Paddy Wells at Forward Role Recruitment on (07514)(950197) or (email@example.com)
- Lead on the 12 month event calendar with events ranging from roadshows to flagship industry events
- Own and support the key events ensuring you’re working with senior leaders and internal stakeholders to shape the events
- Own the activation and roll out of key events to the market, both internal and external
- Drive the promotion of the events through muliti-channel marketing campaigns
- Ensure the collateral and briefing documents are correct for each event
- Assess every event and learn to continually improve future events
- Manage and work with external agencies when needed
- Work with internal stakeholders such as the marketing, campaign, product and brand teams to ensure maximum success of events
- Own the budget for the events team
- Work as part of the wider creative team
- Substantial proven events experience is essential
- Experience delivering a range of events from roadshows to flagship industry events
- Experience in brand building, media selection, press and PR, direct marketing, digital marketing, social media, database marketing, campaign selection and monitoring
- Able to form relationships with stakeholders at all levels quickly and effectively
- Commercially aware
Between £40,00 and £60,000 per annum plus benefits
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.