£60k - 70k per year
Head of Social Content
Up to 70K
I am working with a market leading online retailer, whom is very well established and looking for a passionate Head of Social to lead their ambitious growth plans to grow and engage followers on all socials!
The chosen candidate will have the full ability to define the strategy with a healthy budget for content creation and amplification. It is highly important that the chosen candidate has a proven track record in growing engaged social communities. It is important that the candidate is confident in the create and analytical aspects of social marketing.
- Own the social strategy and be the expert for all things social and content
- Define the platform strategy for growth, including the introduction of new platforms or channel tactics
- Lead the organic social team to grow followers, keeping them engages through content
- Develop a test and learn plan to identify and refine the best performing tactics, which will include content strategies
- Take responsibility of the influencer programme and develop a growth strategy
- Work alongside the in house creative team
- Set KPIs for each campaing
- Develop the team/ people management of marketing executives and assistants
- You must be passionate about everything social content
- You must have experience in significantly growing engaged social communities with the confidence and knowledge to take ownership of strategy
- Strong track record in delivering campaigns that meet or exceed KPI’s
- A background in retail is highly desirable
- Strategical thinker
- Analytical and results driven
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- Able to meet deadlines and work of multiple projects at one time
Please contact Eilidh Sproul at Forward Role for more information! firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.