Internal Communications & Engagement Manager
£50,000 - £60,000 plus benefits
This is a unique opportunity to join a growing retailer with the scope to have a positive impact on the future of their internal communications and employee engagement. As their first Internal Communications & Engagement Manager, you will report to the HRD and will devise, lead and manage the internal communications programme, maximising all channels to deliver the plan and social presence.
- Delivering the internal communications plan aligned to HR and business strategic goals
- Collaborate with a wide variety of senior managers across all divisions to understand the needs of the business and incorporate key messages to create compelling narrative to achieve desired business results
- Measuring and monitoring the impact and effectiveness of the internal communications programme
- Supporting the delivery of Employer Branding
- Managing colleague engagement, initiatives and events, in conjunction with key colleagues, to drive and enhance engagement across the business
- Managing and developing the performance and potential of the team
- Strong knowledge of internal communication best practice
- Proven track record in successfully engaging varying colleague groups
- Internal communication qualification (desired)
- Ability to deliver at pace to meet changing demands, whilst maintaining a structured and organised approach
- Experience of managing and developing the performance and potential of others
- Highly motivated and delivery focussed
- Excellent communication and engagement skills
- Ability to build and maintain strong and positive relationships at multiple levels
- Ability to keep abreast of emerging technologies and trends for internal communication effectiveness
- Extensive experience of coordinating and delivering events and campaigns
- Excellent working knowledge of the communication landscape, methodologies and tools
- Experience of successfully implementing new and innovative internal communication channels
- Attention to detail
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- Market related
- Posted 4 days ago
Communications and Engagement Manager Introduction: Are you a communications and engagement specialist looking for a new project? I’m working with a leading facilities management company in Manchester to find a COMMUNICATIONS AND ENGAGEMENT MANAGER on a rolling contract whilst they look for a per...
- Central London
- £50k - 60k per year + benefits
- Posted 6 days ago
Internal Communications Manager - Central London - £50,000-£60,000 Our client is a leading global professional services organisation based in central London, looking for an Internal Communications Manager to join the team focusing on Leadership Communications. The successful candidate will have e...
- Manchester City Centre
- £27k - 31k per year
- Posted about 1 month ago
PR and Communications Manager Introduction: One of the most exciting business in Manchester is looking for a PR and Communications Manager to cover a 12 month maternity leave. You will deliver PR and communications to raise the profile of the company as a leader in their market. This will suit so...
- £18k - 24k per year
- Posted 20 days ago
Communications Assistant – Romford – Up to £24,000 A well-known professional services business are currently looking to add a Communications Assistant to their Communications team. Marketing plays a key role in the company’s strategy and they invest a multi-million pound budget yearly. The ideal ...