We’re exclusively recruiting for an exciting, growing business based in Chorley who are looking for a PR and Marketing Executive due to continued growth.
As the PR & Marketing Executive you will focus on developing and implementing the PR Strategy to amplify the group’s subsidiary businesses within their immediate markets. Alongside this you will support the Marketing Manager in activating brand and marketing activities to amplify each brands market presence in line with their strategic vision.
This exciting new role requires close working with the wider marketing teams to deliver impactful, cohesive marketing activations.
- Assist in the development and delivery of the PR Strategy for each subsidiary business with the group
- Identify and develop strong relationships with key media contacts
- Proactively drive PR output seeking quality coverage in targeted titles
- Identify and target the channels and media outlets to grow industry awareness
- Maintain a deep understanding of industry trends taking appropriate action regards comms strategy
- Support Marketing Manager with brand and marketing planning and activations
- Manage all media queries and interview requests
- Event management. May require some travel and overnight stays.
- Media listening - ensuring all coverage and mentions are picked up and responded to appropriately
- Monitor, analyse and communicate PR results on a weekly basis
- Copywriting award submission entries
- Competitor and market research
- 2 years’ PR & Marketing experience
- Proven track record in a fast-paced environment gained either in-house or agency side
- Highly motivated and passionate about marketing
- Exceptional writing skills in English
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £25k - 28k per year
- Posted about 2 months ago
Senior PR Executive £25,000 - £28,000 Manchester This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a sizable Marketing team in central Manchester. You will be responsible for researching and identifying new media and PR opportunities that raise the profile of the business. Reporting into the Group PR...
- Manchester City Centre
- £27k - 31k per year
- Posted 6 days ago
PR and Communications Manager Introduction: One of the most exciting business in Manchester is looking for a PR and Communications Manager to cover a 12 month maternity leave. You will deliver PR and communications to raise the profile of the company as a leader in their market. This will suit so...
- £25k - 35k per year
- Posted 6 days ago
PR and Content Manager Lancashire Forward Role are working with an award-winning Marketing Communications Agency that are growing from strength to strength, working with regional, national and international brands across varying sectors. They are now looking to take on a PR and Content Manager to...
- £35k - 38k per year
- Posted 2 months ago
Our client is a challenger bank based in central London, looking for a PR Executive with some experience in financial services. You’ll support the PR Manager in implementing and managing the bank’s proactive communication strategies across multiple channels within Corporate Affairs, Business Fina...