£22k - 26k per year + Excellent Benefits
0161 641 5545
10 months ago
We’re exclusively recruiting for an exciting, growing business based in Chorley who are looking for a PR and Marketing Executive due to continued growth.
As the PR & Marketing Executive you will focus on developing and implementing the PR Strategy to amplify the group’s subsidiary businesses within their immediate markets. Alongside this you will support the Marketing Manager in activating brand and marketing activities to amplify each brands market presence in line with their strategic vision.
This exciting new role requires close working with the wider marketing teams to deliver impactful, cohesive marketing activations.
- Assist in the development and delivery of the PR Strategy for each subsidiary business with the group
- Identify and develop strong relationships with key media contacts
- Proactively drive PR output seeking quality coverage in targeted titles
- Identify and target the channels and media outlets to grow industry awareness
- Maintain a deep understanding of industry trends taking appropriate action regards comms strategy
- Support Marketing Manager with brand and marketing planning and activations
- Manage all media queries and interview requests
- Event management. May require some travel and overnight stays.
- Media listening - ensuring all coverage and mentions are picked up and responded to appropriately
- Monitor, analyse and communicate PR results on a weekly basis
- Copywriting award submission entries
- Competitor and market research
- 2 years’ PR & Marketing experience
- Proven track record in a fast-paced environment gained either in-house or agency side
- Highly motivated and passionate about marketing
- Exceptional writing skills in English
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.