£22k - 26k per year
0161 914 8558
24 days ago
£22,000 - £26,000
(Unfortunately this role won’t be suitable for a graduate as a few years’ experience is necessary)
The Marketing Assistant role is part of the Group Marketing department based in Cheshire. This vital and exciting support role reports in to the Marketing Manager and provides support across the team and regional divisions. Responsible for day to day website content updates, email campaigns and marketing literature, the ability to multitask to tight deadlines with good communication skill is paramount. With a number of exciting projects and the opportunity to make a difference it is an exciting opportunity for the right customer focused candidate.
- Digital campaign implementation, segmentation and measurement for email (Mailchimp) and SMS
- Ensure all website content is up to date, relevant, brand right and effective across the group’s sites and ensuring imagery is constantly updated.
- Work closely with Marketing Manager to ensure all marketing assets / literature are delivered accurately and on time.
- Work closely with external agency and marketing team to ensure smooth running of day to day performance of websites.
- Manage inbound customer Enquiries and support survey deployment
- Processing daily customer enquiries and CRM processing including data management.
- Efficiently managing stock levels of all marketing materials including CGI’s, brochures, marketing collateral, promotional materials etc.
- Assist in ensuring the Marketing Department maintains excellent housekeeping for smooth running and efficiencies.
- Support with delivering media campaigns on time. Understanding inbound traffic sources to sites and support the marketing team in driving conversions.
- Building good relationships with sales teams to ensure websites are accurate for each development.
- Ideally degree educated in Marketing or related field ie English
- Possess strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Be proficient in MailChimp (ideal) and have strong previous experience of running end to end email campaigns
- Has demonstrable experience of maintaining a website successfully in-house using a CMS
- Excellent literacy and communication skills
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Demonstrable experience with Google Analytics
- Highly organised with an ability to plan ahead and is motivated by results
- Ability to process and organise data (proficient in excel, word and powerpoint). Experience of using a CRM system is beneficial
- Confident to work with own initiative to prioritise and get things done with pace
- Positive, enthusiastic, can do approach to tasks
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.