£24k - 28k per year
£24,000 - £28,000
South Manchester / Cheshire
This is a broad multi-channel campaign role working for an award winning customer focused, dynamic business in south Manchester / Cheshire. As a key member of our marketing team, you will support the Head of Marketing in delivering the marketing communications strategy across a variety of channels including B2C and B2B and internationally as they also operate across the EU. It will also provide the opportunity to work alongside key stakeholders across the business to develop your wider business acumen.
- Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing communication campaigns alongside their marketing agencies
- Managing database marketing activity to engage customers at each stage of their journey
- Using the full marketing mix over time for the company’s marketing communications including direct mail, email, web and social media
- Creating content for all marketing collateral, including brochures, emails, web activity and customer communications
- Campaign implementation including system set up within our CRM and content management systems
- Building relationships with key stakeholders to ensure campaigns land effectively across the business
- Supporting the sales team with customer collateral
- Monitoring ongoing campaign spend against the budget, keeping accurate records and highlighting where discrepancies occur
- Undertaking detailed ongoing analysis of marketing campaigns to ensure targets are met.
- Understand campaign performance and use insights to drive future activity
- Developing their social media strategy and creating content alongside their agency
- Assisting in the production of ongoing competitor analysis and reporting
- Manage and develop the relationship with their agency roster
- Proven experience in a similar role spanning digital and offline campaign marketing.
- Organised and tenacious and be able to successfully manage multiple workload streams.
- Commercial confidence with the ability to manage customer segmentation and campaign performance.
- Communicate effectively with internal and external colleagues.
- Customer focused
- Able to create engaging communications for customers and colleagues alike
- Works well with stakeholders across the business)
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.