We’re recruiting a Marketing and Business Development Executive for a great charity client, based in Liverpool.
Providing marketing, business development and fundraising support to this passionate charity and its associated services. This role will report into the senior management team and work alongside the relevant Service Leads on implementing the marketing plan to achieve the defined objectives and KPI’s.
The role will support with: fundraising, business development activities and marketing campaigns, events and initiatives and support with social media plans as well as internal communications.
- To have an understanding of the firm’s market objectives, market position, target audiences and help to reinforce, internally and externally, our positioning in the market
- Supports with the creation of the marketing plan, initiatives and activities
- Delivery of the marketing plan, providing support with advertisement, sponsorship, events, marketing literature, and fundraising initiatives and produces the internal newsletter.
- Support the Service Managers with the creation of marketing initiatives and literature to increase profile and generate new users for the services
- Helps to ensure appropriate follow up takes place after each marketing activity
- Supports with the implementation and analysis of service user and family surveys
- Supports with production of marketing communication to families
- Event co-ordination, which may include booking venues, event administration and on the day event management.
- Manage and completion of external award submissions
- Assists with ensuring all marketing collateral is visible in appropriate areas
- Creation and implementation of fundraising activities
- Supports with the management of the website and content
- manages any third party supplier relationships in relation to marketing
- attends relevant networking events to promote the charity
- Competitor monitoring – review of competitor websites and local press to enable local team to keep abreast of event and campaign activity.
- Attending team meetings as required
- Supports the finance manager with the local marketing budget required to support the implementation of the marketing plan
- Supports with the fundraising budget
- Supports the local teams in reporting against KPIs.
- Is a confident and clear communicator and builds strong relationships with employees, families and service users at all levels
- Works collaboratively across the team
- Acts as a role model and an advocate and works in line with the charity’s values
- Seeks regular feedback and identifies and acts upon learning and development needs in order to develop technical and personal skills.
- Some experience in a comparative role
- Some experience of fundraising activities
- Experience of coordinating marketing, activities with measurable outcome
- Strong communication skills and the ability to challenge
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience of managing own time and completing multiple tasks/assignments with potentially competing deadlines
- Understanding of analysis, and measuring ROI
- good communication and interpersonal skills
- good organisational skills
- enthusiastic and eager to learn
- motivated and a self-starter
- experience of Microsoft packages including PowerPoint
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £25k - 26k per year
- Posted 13 days ago
MARKETING Executive Introduction: A leading travel business in Northwich has an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Executive with experience in email marketing to join the business to cover a 9 month maternity cover contract which is likely to go permanent This role with suit someone with exper...
- £24k - 26k per year + Excellent Benefits
- Posted about 2 months ago
Our client is an established and growing property business who need to recruit a Marketing Executive to join their busy team. The Marketing Executive role is a key role in the Marketing department, providing support across the team. The Marketing Executive reports in to the Marketing Manager whil...
- £23k - 27k per year + Excellent Benefits
- Posted 2 months ago
Our client is an established global Engineering group who are looking to recruit a talented Marketing Executive in their Cheshire based head office. The role will be responsible for organising, supporting and undertaking any required marketing activities, supporting the Marketing Managers and cen...
- £22k - 25k per year
- Posted 13 days ago
CRM Email Marketing Executive Warrington £22,000 - £25,000 An exciting opportunity has come up for an enthusiastic, highly motivated and talented CRM Email Executive to join this retail brand's CRM team. This role will focus on end to end development of emails; interpreting the brief, campaign se...