£24k - 26k per year + Excellent Benefits
0161 641 5545
9 months ago
Our client is a specialist B2B business who are part of a larger multinational group and as such have the feel of a smaller entrepreneurial business with the backing of a global player.
As part of their exciting growth plans they are looking to recruit a Marketing Executive to work in their Wirral offices.
The role responsibilities will include:
• Assisting in the delivery of an overall marketing strategy within the associated budget
• Compiling research, insight, intelligence and data needed to support the strategy
• Producing quality, targeted content to support business objectives
• Input into internal and external communications for all parts of the business, including all news-worthy material to Stakeholders
• Formulation of plans for any corporate gifts, hospitality and promotions
• Copywriting for external communications
• Graphic design of above and below the line communications, including adverts brochures, online, newsletters, e-newsletters, exhibition stands and logos
• Researching, organizing and managing of industry events, including exhibition management
• Maintaining relationships with editors and journalists, submitting regular editorial content
• Issuing press releases where appropriate
• Development and management of chosen communication channels, including company website, social media, industry databases, and e-marketing campaigns
• Responsibility for implementing and ensuring efficient use of CRM and associated reporting
• Working as part of the commercial team to deliver quality, occasionally the role may require input into RFQ/ITT responses to fulfil client requirements.
The successful candidate should have:
• Degree or comparable CIM qualification as minimum
• Postgraduate or comparable CIM qualification preferred
• Experience in Adobe Creative Suite
• Basic knowledge of HTML preferred, ideally CSS
• Experience in all Microsoft Office applications
Plus be able to demonstrate the following behaviours:
• Highly organised, enthusiastic and motivated
• Able to work closely with colleagues from different disciplines on marketing activities
• Manages time effectively, planning activities months and occasionally years in advance
• Has ability to apply top-level strategy to all marketing activity
• Works efficiently to manage marketing deadlines
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.