Landmark are a highly entrepreneurial group of real estate related businesses who are looking to recruit a pro-active and commercial Marketing Manager to help drive continued growth.
Experts in their field and well established, they enjoyed record profits in 2020 and have a number of exciting new areas of growth.
Working alongside the Head of Marketing and reporting directly into the CEO, you will relish a fast-paced and flat structure where you will be able to make a tangible contribution.
Working on B2B Marketing Campaigns across the full marketing mix, you’ll be expected to deliver:
- Content Marketing planning and asset creation strategy – ensuring our client’s key messaging is delivered across all channels to key segments and target audiences
- Social Media Management – in-house creation of relevant and informative content, video and blogs
- Creation and management of content to support events and webinars that help position the client as a thought leader in their field
- Web copywriting and content creation to include video, case studies, testimonials and white papers
- Experience of marketing CRM systems within a digital customer journey
- Market research and campaign planning, liaising with external delivery partners
- PR – press releases and media planning with external PR agency, including developing relationships with external media as required
- Email and postal DM marketing as appropriate to different segments
- Track and report on campaign performance, lead management, and web performance
- Working with channel partners and third parties;
- empowering them to become more informed as to latest market and project developments
- using their content when appropriate to raise our client’s profile
- Promoting the group’s network of contacts to help leverage further market credibility
- Working across the group’s brands as required
- A commercially minded Marketer who understands the need to demonstrate a good ROI
- An ambitious do-er who can demonstrate a successful Content and Campaign Marketing background
- Experience within the property or financial services sectors is desirable but not essential
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Someone thrives in a fast-moving and changeable environment
- Someone who isn’t afraid to try new and creative ideas
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.