£40k - 45k per year + Excellent Benefits
Our client is a leading B2B wholesale business who are looking a capable and experienced Marketing Manager to join their head office team. Reporting to the board, the role will oversee a creative team and be involved in both strategy and delivery.
They are looking to appoint a well-rounded, hands-on Marketing Manager to lead the marketing department and develop new ways to generate leads and market to their extensive customer base in the UK and International markets. The role requires someone with a successful track record in a B2B and B2C Marketing role managing a team of marketing professionals, graphic designers and photographers.
The successful candidate will be operating as part of the Senior Management Team with responsibility across all trade marketing activities.
Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities
- Define, develop, implement and own the Marketing Strategy for the business
- Accountable for the marketing budget
- Work closely with key internal stakeholders to ensure that the Marketing function is closely aligned to the wider business objectives
- Develop and implement a rolling campaign & promotions calendar (analyse results and re-iterate)
- Responsible for management of Marketing, Graphics and Photography team
- Management of design and execution of promotional materials and flyers for various purposes including clearance, promotional and calendar related events.
- Management of design and execution of whitepapers and presentations to support sales team.
- Responsible for the development of the long term and short term catalogue strategies.
- Creation and implementation of the main Catalogue at 12 month intervals across branded and own brand, supported by biannual supplements whilst ensuring that UK & International variants are in place.
- Responsible for the product update and marketing functions of the Ecommerce platform
- Management of marketing function within CRM
- Responsible for the delivery of all aspects of the Trade Shows attended on both a UK and International basis, including large scale, hotel based and internal from pre-build through to sign-off.
- Involvement in selection of product portfolio
- Implement consistent quality and brand imagery in the through professional layout and graphics
- Create and design brand related POS, including banners, posters, ‘Dump bins’ and self-merchandising shippers.
- Improvement and development of packaging through the use of new materials and designs, ensuring brand image is maintained.
- Manage and own relationships with external agencies and partners, ensuring deliverability and accountability.
- Increase Social media exposure and content “building a story around the brand and positioning as a ‘thought leader’ in the lighting industry”.
- Creating eye catching, compelling copy around a range of different products and positioning as a ‘thought leader’ in the industry.
- Building and implementing email marketing communications for our trade customers and partners.
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, gaining insight and assessing against targets, reporting back to board and senior management team.
- Manage our Trademarks
Experience & Skills (essential)
- Substantial commercial B2B marketing experience
- Commercially aware and strategic thinker
- Experience managing, building and leading a team
- Experience managing the production of Catalogues
- Experience managing Exhibitions & Trade Events.
- Experience delivering both traditional and digital marketing strategies
- Budget Management & Forecasting
- Social Media Marketing
- Exposure to and understanding of PPC, SEO and Display
- Experience working with and managing B2B ecommerce platforms
- Experience working with and managing B2C ecommerce platforms
- Experience managing Digital Marketing functions and strategies
- An ability to communicate strategy and develop relationships with key stakeholders
- Experience working with CRM
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.