£30k - 40k per year + Excellent Benefits
Our client is a well-established marketing agency who are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to join the agency and help deliver brand strategies using the full marketing mix for both the agency externally and their clients.
As Marketing Manager, you’ll be the one ensuring their key audiences know all about their capabilities across core services, and you’ll help turn that awareness into new business opportunities. You will also support their clients by delivering campaign strategies across the full marketing mix.
This is a new and pivotal role for the agency, as they invest in growth over the next 3 years. A large part of the role will be producing quality content for a variety of marketing channels, often working to tight deadlines. The remit will include:
- Create brand strategies using full marketing mix & transition into actionable plans
- Creating & managing marketing budget and provide monthly updates to Senior Management Team
- Identifying new marketing opportunities and creating a plan for how we approach them
- Managing the agency website including creating, maintaining, and implementing a content strategy
- Attend events and trade shows as an ambassador for the business.
- Build our relationships with Industry bodies and maintain our profiles
- Manage our contacts database
- Writing case studies to support our website and proposals – working closely with the design & digital teams
- Sourcing and editing articles from various contributors within the agency and/or ghost writing on their behalf to ensure the website contains quality content from different members of the team on a regular basis
- Managing the agency’s social media accounts, including Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram to engage key audiences and build awareness of the work we do – working with internal teams to create and deliver unique content
- Managing the agencies award applications by writing detailed entries about the agency and its excellent work
- Fostering productive relationships with Media/PR contacts in each of our key sectors
- Protecting the agency brand, ensuring we are consistent in all forms of communication
- Taking the lead in ensuring our client is involved with appropriate local community initiatives, including sourcing speaking opportunities and engagement
To get results, you’ll be an accomplished marketing all-rounder with an infectious enthusiasm for what you do. You’ll also have the sort of written and verbal communication skills that help you forge strong relationships with people at all levels of the business, and building strong partnerships with clients and relevant media. You will be capable of developing a marketing strategy for the agency and campaign strategies for their clients. Also you’ll be experienced as follows:
- Minimum of 3-5 years working in the marketing industries, preferably within a branding, digital or content creation agency
- Is comfortable presenting or pitching concepts into the team or clients confidently
- A history of producing successful marketing campaigns within allocated budgets
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.