£34k - 38k per year + Excellent Benefits
Our client is a leading medical business, established but with a very entrepreneurial spirit, and they are looking to recruit a proven PR and Content Manager due to exponential growth.
They have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced PR professional to join their award-winning business in Warrington during a very exciting period of growth.
To plan, create, deliver and measure effective and engaging communications that drive value and improve brand awareness & recognition across a range of target audiences.
What our client offers:
- A highly collaborative working environment where PR and effective communications are not only valued, but are absolutely key to our success
- Empowerment to make decisions and shape the way we use PR and content across the business
- A culture where you are free to experiment - if you make a convincing pitch, no one is going to say no
- A team that will support you even when things don’t work - it’s OK to fail as long as we learn
We’re looking for someone who can:
- Plan, develop and implement proactive PR and content strategies to increase brand awareness and recognition
- Identify, research and write features, articles and press releases for all channels, both online and offline
- Build and maintain positive relationships with key media and journalists
- Monitor media activity relating to our sectors, collating and analysing information to inform the ongoing PR and content strategy
- Organise events, exhibitor stands, and photo opportunities
- Work well under pressure, managing multiple projects simultaneously and to tight deadlines
- Collaborate closely with all members of the marketing team and other departments
- Significant in-house or agency PR experience - researching, writing and distributing press releases, articles, features and other content
- Full understanding of media needs and media relationships
- Ability to understand complex issues and multiple stakeholder needs
- Excellent copy writing skills to produce engaging, accurate content for diverse audiences
- Experience of organising exhibitor attendance at conferences and other events
- Creativity in approach and understanding of impactful PR opportunities
- Outstanding communication skills
- Proactive self-starter with excellent organisational and planning skills
- Strong relationship-builder with good networking and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure to multiple deadlines and prioritise demands
- Full driving licence with access to a vehicle
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.