£35k - 38k per year
7557 396 272
over 1 year ago
Our client is a challenger bank based in central London, looking for a PR Executive with some experience in financial services. You’ll support the PR Manager in implementing and managing the bank’s proactive communication strategies across multiple channels within Corporate Affairs, Business Finance and Retail. Looking at up to £38k basic salary, with benefits.
You’ll have some experience within media relations in the financial services industry, and keen to build on that. You’ll be a strong writer, adaptable to various audiences and an ability to create business stories catered to customers and stakeholders.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the PR Manager and Head of Communications in strategic reputation management through media handling
- Reviewing digital communications including social media, website and do on – with an analytical and commercial eye
- Producting engaging press release and copy
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with all key media
- Working on PR campaigns to support business objectives
Candidates must have experience in PR / communications within financial services.
If you’re interested, get in touch – email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.