£28k - 30k per year + Excellent Benefits
Our client, is a forward thinking tech company based on the outskirts of Manchester who are looking to recruit a Product Marketing Co-Ordinator.
In this role, you will be working across several internal teams, including product planning, customer insight, sales, and communications. You will ensure that the alignment of content meets the needs of both the sales channel and the end user.
You will be the owner of your product category. You will understand the market, the competitive situation, and the target audience’s needs, developing compelling propositions and content across a range of online and offline channels.
You will also assist in creating and delivering communications materials and campaigns in co-operation with Product Marketing, Supplies Marketing, and the Corporate and Digital Marketing teams.
- Degree or equivalent qualification in a Marketing related subject with substantial Product Marketing experience, especially in product positioning, consumer insight, competitive advantage and Channel strategy.
- Strong analytical, administrative, organisational and coordination skills as well as great attention to detail.
- Demonstrate initiative and enthusiasm and the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good interpersonal and influencing skills
- Ability to present information articulately both verbally and in written form.
- Experience in the Printing Industry
- Experience of using CMS systems (e.g. Sitecore)
- Experience of working within a B2B and/or Services and Solutions environment
- Project management experience
- Passionate about technology
- Experience of profiling and delivering a positive experience to customers
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.