£26k - 32k per year
6 months ago
Senior Account Manager - Events Agency
Forward Role are working with an established events agency that deliver bespoke events of varying sizes, both UK and internationally for an impressive portfolio of clients.
The team are passionate about the events they deliver, and the agency is going through an exciting period of growth and are now looking for a Senior Account Manager join the team.
As a Senior Account Manager, you will be responsible for a portfolio of accounts and managing the end to end delivery of events, stablishing strong relationships with both existing and new clients.
- Responsible for the project management and full life cycle of events from brief to live delivery and post production
- Nurturing existing client accounts, building lasting and effective client relationships
- Liaising with key stakeholders and suppliers, establishing good rapport
- Work with clients on development of briefs, offering insight and managing expectations throught
- Develop proposals, upselling to new and existing accounts
- Ensure all projects are delivered to timescale, on brief and within budget
- Full onsite management of events when required
- 5+ years delivering events within an agency environment, with a successful track record.
- Creative mind-set and eager to get stuck into each project
- Ability to handle multiple accounts and proactive in approach
- Line management experience
- Happy to travel both UK and internationally
If you wish to be considered for the position, please apply via the link below or send your CV to Jess Hill at Forward Role: Jess@forwardrole.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.