£30k - 35k per year
0161 914 8558
3 months ago
Senior Bids Executive
£30,000 - £35,000
Manchester city centre
This is a great opportunity to work for a global law firm as part of a sizable Bids team in creating high quality documentation and presentations, supporting all areas of the business development team and senior management. This is a results-orientated role and requires an innovative individual committed to meeting consistently high standards.
- Be responsible for completing PQQ, online registration and other tender related questionnaires
- Identify tender opportunities across wide range of websites
- Provide support to ensure high quality, competitive and consistent delivery on RFIs.
- Maintain and coordinate the regional Bid Library
- Tailor the tender response to suit market challenges and client strategy
- Work closely with the business development teams to support pre-bid activity and to develop an understanding of the client and define a win strategy
- Coordinate bid opportunities from the initial kick off/qualification meetings through to feedback and lessons learned
- Use effective project management skills to ensure that all information is received on time, is relevant to questions being asked and in line with the ‘win themes’
- Support the Bids Manager in completion of all bid and department related tasks, (including contributing to global Bids report for the region)
- Provide support to the Global Marketing team as and when necessary to facilitate regional marketing activity.
Experience and Skills
- Educated to degree level or equivalent (preferably in English Language but not essential)
- Experience working in a bid/business development/marketing environment
- Experience working in a busy, deadline driven international business working environment
- High competence in use of MS Office suite and the capacity to learn new packages and tools
- Excellent writing skills and attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritise
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.