£25k - 30k per year + Excellent Benefits
0161 641 5545
about 1 year ago
Our client is a leading IT and tech business based in East Manchester, who are looking to recruit a Senior Marketing Executive due to continued growth.
The role requires a good attention to detail for reporting and analysis, along with creativity and bright ideas. You must think of yourself as a highly motivated, forward-thinking marketer who is commercially astute.
• The primary focus of this role will be on the planning and delivery of our client’s key marketing campaigns
• Full end-to-end marketing campaign execution: devise and deliver effective marketing campaigns that drive acquisition and retention across a variety of offline and online channels
• Liaise and co-ordinate with internal parties (Studio, Product Managers, Sales Managers, Reservations Managers, IT, Finance) as appropriate to ensure that activities are delivered in the corporate style, within budget and on time
• Contribute to the joint marketing process from initiation to delivery
• Working with external agencies and internal teams to create exciting and relevant hooks for each campaign
• Reviewing campaign performance, ensuring learnings are taken and applied to further activity
• Ensuring their competitive position in the market which involves understanding the customers and partners
• Minimum 3 years’ marketing mix experience.
• Demonstrable experience of producing marketing collateral including direct mail and advertising
• Proven ability to negotiate successfully with suppliers or commercial partners
• A flair for creativity within the marketing spectrum
• Strong organisational and analytical skills including experience of Microsoft Office, CRM and CMS desirable
• Persuasive and articulate, with a sense of gravitas, but down to earth, friendly and approachable; will need to be popular with stakeholders, suppliers and colleagues alike and good at building relationships
• Resourceful and practical, with a positive “can do” attitude and a passion for achieving high standards
What we can offer you:
• Competitive salary
• Healthcare plan
• Pension scheme
• Childcare vouchers
• Free eye-tests
• 25 days holiday
• Social events
• On-site parking
• Free refreshments
• Gym membership
• Cycle to work scheme
• Fresh fruit
• Games room
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.