£27,000 - 32,000 pro rata for 3 days per week
Part-time Senior Marketing Executive - If you are a Marketing Executive looking for a step up, to have autonomy and your ideas not only heard but see them come to fruition then this is role could be the one for you! This well-regarded recruitment businesses is in a stage of growth and are looking at nearly doubling their employee headcount by end of year. You will be joining at an exciting time and with lots of projects to get your teeth stuck into.
You will be responsible for all Marketing, which is mainly digital channels and will manage these from ideation to delivery/reporting.
This is a 3 day week role, and will be flexible as to the days/times you work.
About the role:
- Managing all marketing - focus on SEO, content, social media and website.
- Writing engaging content includng social, web and blog posts.
- Keeping up to date with recruitment, marketing and social trends and encorporating this into your marketing plan.
- Looking at what is already in place and how you can optimise this, creating a marketing plan and delivering on this.
- Managing the marketing budget and reporting on ROI.
- Digital lead gen activities to give MQL to the sales team.
- Some image/design using canva for marketing collateral on and offline.
- Min 3 years marketing experience, digitially focussed.
- Worked in a marketing role in the recruitment industry previously.
- SEO experience - must be able to to write for SEO and conduct key word research.
- Strong copywriter.
- Confident, autonomous and an full of ideas!
Interested? Apply today! If you would like any more information please get in touch with Beth Price on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07732 689608.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.