Senior Brand Marketing Manager
£40,000 - £50,000
You will be joining one of the fastest growing companies in the UK and reporting directly to the Head of Marketing to implement and deliver the marketing strategy across all the group of brands. To be a success in the role, you will be a marketing, PR & social specialist and continue building the awareness of the brand and driving sales.
- Develop and deliver engaging and powerful Marketing communications for all the group’s brands
- Accountable and responsible for the development and execution of the PR and Social Media strategy for all of the group’s brands.
- Lead, develop and manage the PR, Social Media and campaign team to deliver exceptional member engagement, acquisition and retention.
- Define the strategic approach and direction for how sector marketing activity can contribute to the wider Marketing strategy
- Create increased positive brand awareness through the development of OOH media and wider partnership activity
- Act as guardian for the group’s brands; ensuring a consistent and appropriate creative identity, use of language and tone of voice across all assets.
- Be responsible for digital and offline marketing campaigns for all brands providing analysis, testing and tracking of performance by working closely with the analytics/insight team to identify new opportunities and drive performance
- Provide marketing support and expertise for all brands including the brand architecture/guidelines, media spend and act as the brand champion
- Liaising closely with senior management and Directors to ensure that marketing projects are delivered on time.
- Source and appoint agencies as necessary to assist in the delivery of the full marketing strategy.
- A strong background in B2C PR, social, brand and campaigns
- Must be used to a trading environment
- A confident, positive and can-do attitude, you will improve marketing communications across the group
- Demonstrate a high level of organisational skills and attention to detail, with the ability to multi-task
- Be adaptable to the needs of the business, identifying new online marketing opportunities and implementing new ideas which improves online user experience
- Have proven experience of managing, coaching and developing direct reports
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £45k - 50k per year
- Posted 12 days ago
Senior Customer Marketing Manager Introduction: My global client in the education sector is looking for a Senior Customer Marketing Manager for an exciting 12 month maternity cover project. You will create and deliver the marketing strategy for employers. You will be responsible for all things pr...
- £50k - 60k per year + Excellent Benefits
- Posted 13 days ago
Our client is a SaaS technology business who are looking to recruit a Global Marketing Manager to join their team at an exciting time of rapid growth and change. The Marketing Manager will own marketing operations, lead generation strategy and delivery (including channel marketing) for their glob...
- Greater Manchester
- £37k - 42k per year + Excellent Benefits
- Posted 3 months ago
Our client is a market-leading B2B business with a great working environment in their Greater Manchester head office. The Brand Manager role will work in a department filled with passionate people, excelling in delivering strong communications, best in class marketing materials, hungry to grow, l...
- Market related
- Posted 13 days ago
Marketing Manager- 12 Months Introduction: A leading retail/shopping organisation in Manchester is looking for a Marketing Manager to cover a 12 month maternity leave. You will be responsible for the day-to-day marketing from driving seasonal campaigns to digital and brand promotion. This role wi...