Senior Marketing Manager
£50,000 - £70,000
Manchester city centre
This is a great opportunity to join a fast growing consumer business with a sizable marketing team based in the centre of Manchester. We are looking for a senior brand marketer who will report into the Head of Marketing and will lead on all marketing communications to the different brands in the group. As a seasoned team manager, you will have a good sized team underneath and be responsible for motivating and developing them. The people who have worked well in this company are from sales driven, trading, ecommerce, retail type of backgrounds.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with the Head of Marketing to develop and deliver engaging and powerful Marketing communications for all brands.
- Accountable and responsible for the development and execution of the PR and Social Media strategy for all brands.
- Lead, develop and manage the PR, Social Media and campaign team to deliver exceptional member engagement, acquisition and retention.
- Define the strategic approach and direction for how divisional marketing activity can contribute to the wider Marketing strategy through line management of the Partnerships Manager.
- Create increased positive brand awareness through the development of OOH media and wider partnership activity.
- Act as guardian for all brands; ensuring a consistent and appropriate creative identity, use of language and tone of voice across all assets.
- Be responsible for digital and offline marketing campaigns for all brands providing analysis, testing and tracking of performance by working closely with the analytics/insight team to identify new opportunities and drive performance improvements to hit agreed KPI’s.
- Provide marketing support and expertise for all the brands including the brand architecture/guidelines, media spend and act as the brand champion.
- Liaising closely with senior management and Directors to ensure that marketing projects are delivered on time.
- Source and appoint agencies as necessary to assist in the delivery of the full marketing strategy.
Skills and Attributes
- Educated to degree level in Marketing, English or equivalent. CIM (desired)
- A confident, positive and can-do attitude, you will improve marketing communications across the group
- Demonstrate a high level of organisational skills and attention to detail, with the ability to multi-task.
- Be adaptable to the needs of the business, identifying new online marketing opportunities and implementing new ideas which improves online user experience.
- Have proven experience of managing, coaching and developing direct reports.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £35k - 40k per year + Excellent Benefits
- Posted about 1 month ago
Our client, a leading Property Developer, is looking to recruit a Marketing Manager to support their Birmingham portfolio. They’re looking for a truly brilliant Marketing Manager who will help create, develop and effectively implement their marketing and communications plans. What you’ll be doing...
- £25k - 30k per year + Excellent Benefits
- Posted 6 days ago
Would you like the opportunity of working in an established Product Marketing team that is based on the outskirts of Manchester? Our client has a flexible approach to work and they’re looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and driven individual to strengthen their team. The position will be based...
- Market related
- Posted 11 days ago
Trade Marketing Manager- 12 months Introduction: Are you an experienced trade marketer looking for your next contract? Have you ever wanted to work with an instantly recognisable global consumer brand? If so, I have just the job for you! This role will suit someone with experience developing trad...
- £30k - 35k per year + Bonus & Benefits
- Posted 14 days ago
Our client, a leading International manufacturing business are looking to recruit a Product Marketing Manager into their busy head-office team. The Product Manager will support the business in delivering product excellence and in developing new customer focussed product initiatives across the por...