Manchester City Centre
£40k - 50k per year
0161 914 8558
5 months ago
Senior Brand Marketing Manager
£40,000 - £50,000
You will be joining one of the fastest growing companies in the UK and reporting directly to the Head of Marketing to implement and deliver the marketing strategy across all the group of brands. To be a success in the role, you will be a marketing, PR & social specialist and continue building the awareness of the brand and driving sales.
- Develop and deliver engaging and powerful Marketing communications for all the group’s brands
- Accountable and responsible for the development and execution of the PR and Social Media strategy for all of the group’s brands.
- Lead, develop and manage the PR, Social Media and campaign team to deliver exceptional member engagement, acquisition and retention.
- Define the strategic approach and direction for how sector marketing activity can contribute to the wider Marketing strategy
- Create increased positive brand awareness through the development of OOH media and wider partnership activity
- Act as guardian for the group’s brands; ensuring a consistent and appropriate creative identity, use of language and tone of voice across all assets.
- Be responsible for digital and offline marketing campaigns for all brands providing analysis, testing and tracking of performance by working closely with the analytics/insight team to identify new opportunities and drive performance
- Provide marketing support and expertise for all brands including the brand architecture/guidelines, media spend and act as the brand champion
- Liaising closely with senior management and Directors to ensure that marketing projects are delivered on time.
- Source and appoint agencies as necessary to assist in the delivery of the full marketing strategy.
- A strong background in B2C PR, social, brand and campaigns
- Must be used to a trading environment
- A confident, positive and can-do attitude, you will improve marketing communications across the group
- Demonstrate a high level of organisational skills and attention to detail, with the ability to multi-task
- Be adaptable to the needs of the business, identifying new online marketing opportunities and implementing new ideas which improves online user experience
- Have proven experience of managing, coaching and developing direct reports
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.