£70k - 75k per year
Social Media and Community Manager
Up to 75K
I am working with a well-known financial services company in the search for a Social Media and Community Manager. The chosen candidate will help to transform the companies social presence enabling us to react to conversations and proactively drive the enrichment of the current/ potential online community driving influence and creating fans. The role will increase the brand presence online and seek out opportunities that tie into campaigns/ activations. The role will also own all strands of social strategy including platform management, content management & development, brand reputation, develop and accelerate the influencer program, maximize the advocacy program and identify the key partnerships of influence. You will foster a joined up approach with the central social and content teams.
- Grow and expand the brand presence on existing social media through innovative engagement tactics on platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Create, curate, and manage proactive social media brand content, including text, audio, visual and multimedia formats to further enhance proactive conversations with broader audiences in both public social channels and private conversation groups.
- Build an effective social media content strategy that leverages brand identity to engage new audiences, increase traffic and boost conversions.
- Drive forward the influencer Program in the UK by building partnerships with and sponsoring experts that are influential within our segment and vertical audiences, to reach new audiences and drive brand awareness.
- Support drive and maximize the value of advocacy program
- Identify key partnerships
- 7+ years’ experience in social media marketing or equivalent with evidence of driving advocacy and influence
- Strong leadership skills evidenced through a matrix organization
- Strong communicator, entrepreneurial and resourceful
- Team player who can collaborate with colleagues and stakeholders of varying levels of social media knowledge
- Experience in B2B and tech social media is a plus
- Strong brand acumen and ability to create & lead social media strategy.
- Significant expertise in social media monitoring platforms like Brandwatch
- Experience working with Hootsuite Enterprise
- Expertise with social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram)
Please contact Eilidh Sproul at Forward Role for more information! email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.